April 4, 2012 Webinar Invite
Stanford International Bank, Ltd. (In Liquidation) – Invitation to Online Presentation for the creditors/victims on April 4 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Dear Creditors/Victims -
The Joint Liquidators of Stanford International Bank, Ltd. invite you to attend their 3rd online presentation:
- LIVE Webinar featuring joint liquidators Marcus Wide & Hugh Dickson – The Joint Liquidators will be updating creditors/victims about the current status of the liquidation, reviewing the proof of debt claims process and responding to questions from creditors/victims who will have the opportunity to send in questions during the presentation.
- Wednesday, April 4 at 11:00 a.m. EDT – presentation is expected to last approximately 1 hour.
- Register today – limited spaces available – Please visit http://event.onlineseminarsolutions.com/r.htm?e=443905&s=1&k=8DBE903311CBF5B127C3F91B96064080 to complete registration. There is no cost for you to attend this presentation.
- Please log-in to Webinar 10 minutes prior to start time.
- You will also have the option of listening to the presentation in Spanish.
If you are unable to listen to the presentation on Wednesday, April 4 please note that the presentation will also be posted to the liquidation website (www.sibliquidation.com) approximately 24 hours after the conclusion of the presentation.